Provider organizations are functioning and competing in dual worlds—operating as fee-for-service (FFS) while transitioning, at least in part, to value-based care (VBC). Yet, the EHR that serves as the primary technology platform for patient care was built for a FFS environment. Relying on an EHR that is not aligned with your organization’s strategic and financial goals can lead to costly consequences: provider burnout, patient dissatisfaction, decreased revenue, difficulty reporting accurately on VBC contracts, and a mixed portfolio of applications that are complicated and difficult to support and manage. Simply put, without this alignment, your EHR could actually be a barrier to care, ultimately impacting the health of your patients.
Join CTG’s EHR expert, Dana Bensinger, MSN, RN-BC, for an informative online session that explores the issue of operating and maintaining EHRs as your organizations shifts to VBC. CTG will offer practical tips for assessing your current EHR and IT portfolios against the requirements of thriving in a VBC environment, and identify ways to evolve and mature in order to fully optimize your resources while improving the satisfaction of both physicians and patients.
Register for this webinar to:
- Understand the market forces driving the need for optimization
- Discuss the most common barriers providers are facing with their EHRs
- Learn the critical first steps to assess your optimization priorities
- Learn how to assess upgrades and new features in relation to strategic priorities
- Learn how simple process adjustments can transform provider operations and dramatically improve physician adoption and satisfaction
This program is applicable to anyone in an IT or EHR executive leadership role, physician and nursing leadership, and quality managers or officers within academic, IDN, children’s, community, specialty, for-profit, and non-profit healthcare providers.